Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
Welcome to the Learning Library
Looking for video tutorials, information and insights about online marketing, upcoming webinars or best practices? Find the resources you're looking for right here.
Auto Finance Risk & Compliance Summit
Date: Monday, May 15 - Tuesday, May 16 2017
Where: Hilton Bayfront, San Diego, CA
The tenth annual Auto Finance Risk and Compliance Summit has established itself as the event for education and networking focused on best practices in risk management and compliance. It is the only industry event that offers a dual-agenda focused specifically on Compliance and Risk Management, offering attendees the opportunity to customize their conference experience, while delving deeper into both of these key areas of auto lending & leasing.
Cox Automotive Speakers:
Panel Discussion: Collateral Values: How Much Will Valuations Drop? – 3:45-4:45 p.m.
In this hour-long discussion, panelists will cover the state of collateral values today, a possible timeline for a steeper decline and metrics for better portfolio management.
- Rene Abdalah, Vice President, RVI
- Laurence Dixon, Senior Manager, Market Intelligence, NADA
- Anil Goyal, VP Analytics and Strategic Relationships, Black Book
- Eric Ibara, Director of Residual Value, Kelley Blue Book
- Alain Nana-Sinkam, Senior Director of Industry Solutions, ALG