Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
The 2017 Car Buyer Journey Study explores how consumers shop, conduct research, make vehicle purchase decisions, and allocate their time along the car buying journey. Check out this year’s compelling new data about:
· How dealer websites drive dealership visits.
· Why shoppers didn’t buy from the first dealership they visited.
· How prior consumer awareness is critical to F&I sales.
· The importance of maintenance & repair services and how to optimize fixed ops.
· Which differentiators have the biggest impact on customer satisfaction.
We surveyed 400 consumers nationwide who visited a dealership within the previous 24 hours. Three out of four went to buy but only 1 actually did. Download the infographic to take a look at the findings.