Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
Case Study: Small Independent Dealer Uses Third-Party Sites To Level The Playing Field & Sell Cars His Way
Case studies from Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book are designed to illustrate how various types of auto dealerships across the country are using tools and technology to transform their businesses. This case study looks at a small independent dealer’s digital marketing strategy with Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book and how it supports the dealer’s operations — specifically by providing access and exposure to highly qualified, in-market car buyers.
The 2017 Car Buyer Journey Study explores how consumers shop, conduct research, make vehicle purchase decisions, and allocate their time along the car buying journey. Check out this year’s compelling new data about:
· How dealer websites drive dealership visits.
· Why shoppers didn’t buy from the first dealership they visited.
· How prior consumer awareness is critical to F&I sales.
· The importance of maintenance & repair services and how to optimize fixed ops.
· Which differentiators have the biggest impact on customer satisfaction.