Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
- Auction values reach two-year low in third quarter
- Fuel prices decline in third quarter
- Pickups and SUVs/crossovers outperform market in third quarter
- Subaru bests the mid-size and compact car segments
- Fuel prices up slightly in August 2015
- Auction volumes continued to rise in July 2015
- Vehicle value decline slows in August 2015
- Fuel prices hold steady in July 2015
- Subcompact, compact, mid-size sedans lead worst performers
- Tundra, Silverado, Colorado among best performing trucks year-to-date
- Fuel prices continue to rise into summer months
- Used-car values continue downward trend, pickups remain stable
- Toyota Tundra values top list for best performing year-to-date
- Fuel prices continue steep climb in May 2015
- Despite increasing fuel prices, electric vehicles among worst-performing segment
- Buick, Jeep and Dodge report largest gains year-to-date
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tell us how they feel about dealers who they consider more transparent throughout the purchase process.
2015 Digital F&I Experience Study
Dealers that offer a digital F&I experience benefit from higher repeat and referral business as well as improved customer satsisfaction
Kelley Blue Book Names 16 Best Family Cars Of 2016
KBB.com editors conduct extensive real-world tests, ... read more.
Experts from Cox Automotive™ Brands to Speak at CBT Automotive Conference and Expo
Speakers representing Cox Automotive and its brands ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.