Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
- Auction values report steady seasonal decline on decreased volume
- Fuel prices continue to rise throughout the second quarter of 2016
- Sports cars segment continues to outperform all segments year-to-date
After rising every month in the second quarter, wholesale prices are now at their highest level in more than four years.
- Fuel prices continue to rise at a slow-but-steady pace
- Used car values report little seasonal impact
- High-performance vehicles outperform all segments
- Electric vehicles continue to decline
- SUVs/Crossovers performed at or above the overall segment value retention rate
New report shows wholesale prices are up and used vehicle sales show steady increases
According to a new study, dealerships are leaving money on the table when it comes to maintenance and repair services. In fact, only 30% of total service visits occur at a dealership. The reasons why dealerships are not capturing more of this $99 billion market fall into five main categories: 1) Value Perception, 2) Awareness, 3) Customer Experience, 4) Warranty/Service Contract Expiration, and 5) Location/Convenience.
Download the Maintenance & Repair Study PDF to find out what you can do to take better advantage of potentially lucrative service opportunities. Also check out Spectrum, the industry’s first cloud-based system that helps dealerships create an outstanding service and ownership experience designed to turn one-time customers into repeat buyers.