Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
- Fuel prices continue steep climb in May 2015
- Despite increasing fuel prices, electric vehicles among worst-performing segment
- Buick, Jeep and Dodge report largest gains year-to-date
Three infographics that reveal key data points from the latest study about the influence of media on New & Used car buyers.
- Fuel prices relatively flat in April; remain low year-over-year
- Sports car values heat up prior to summer months, while electric vehicle values cool
- Chrysler, Buick report largest gains on strength of popular models in April
Negotiating and applying for credit are two aspects of the car-buying experience that are particular sources of anxiety for consumers. Despite their general anxiety and reluctance around F&I, 84% beleive F&I products have real value and 72% of shoppers indicated that they are still interested in learning more about F&I products and services.
Learn more about how you can drive influence and preference for F&I products at your dealership.