Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
Negotiating and applying for credit are two aspects of the car-buying experience that are particular sources of anxiety for consumers. Despite their general anxiety and reluctance around F&I, 84% beleive F&I products have real value and 72% of shoppers indicated that they are still interested in learning more about F&I products and services.
Learn more about how you can drive influence and preference for F&I products at your dealership.
Autotrader’s Car Buyer of the Future Study looked at the current shopping, buying and ownership process and asked more than 4,000 consumers about their ideal process. The study was a multi-stage approach with both qualitative and quantitative research. The study identified key areas where consumer demand is influencing rapid change, as well as important insights about how improvements in the car-buying process can benefit the industry.
Get more in-depth demographic analysis and hear from car buyers who participated in this groundbreaking study in the special Car Buyer of the Future section.
Autotrader's Car Buyer of the Future Study dispels myths about the future of car buying and identifies four key areas retailers need to address to meet the needs of tomorrow's car buyers.
- Auction values continue to climb in February 2015
- Fuel prices rally in February 2015, remain down 34 percent year-over-year
- Crossover segments report largest gains in 2015
- Full-size pickup truck values continue to increase in 2015
- 2015 mid-size sedan auction retention lower than previous years
- Ford Flex leads full-size crossover/SUV segment