Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
- Fuel prices continue to rise into summer months
- Used-car values continue downward trend, pickups remain stable
- Toyota Tundra values top list for best performing year-to-date
Regardless of whether you're a franchise or an independent dealer, you can set yourself apart from your competition, and drive influence and preference with strong merchandising. Take a look at the numbers.
- Fuel prices continue steep climb in May 2015
- Despite increasing fuel prices, electric vehicles among worst-performing segment
- Buick, Jeep and Dodge report largest gains year-to-date
Three infographics that reveal key data points from the latest study about the influence of media on New & Used car buyers.
- Fuel prices relatively flat in April; remain low year-over-year
- Sports car values heat up prior to summer months, while electric vehicle values cool
- Chrysler, Buick report largest gains on strength of popular models in April