Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
Wholesale used vehicle prices increased for the fourth consecutive month and new car sales were up considerably from ...
- Auction values report steady seasonal decline on decreased volume
- Fuel prices continue to rise throughout the second quarter of 2016
- Sports cars segment continues to outperform all segments year-to-date
After rising every month in the second quarter, wholesale prices are now at their highest level in more than four years.
- Fuel prices continue to rise at a slow-but-steady pace
- Used car values report little seasonal impact
- High-performance vehicles outperform all segments
- Electric vehicles continue to decline
- SUVs/Crossovers performed at or above the overall segment value retention rate