Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
- Dealer Learning Center :
- Learning Library
This year, between July 1 and November 30, car dealers face a triple whammy: the Presidential Election, Back-to-School and the 2016 Summer Olympics. TV space will be even more difficult to come by, which will inhibit dealers’ ability to get their message out effectively and maintain their momentum through the critical third- and fourth quarters of the year.
Download these tips to learn how you can maintain visibility in your local market.
Business heroes in the “back office” have an important role to play at the conclusion of each and every sale. Ironically, when they handle registration and title correctly, almost no one notices
- Auction values report steady seasonal decline on decreased volume
- Fuel prices continue to rise throughout the second quarter of 2016
- Sports cars segment continues to outperform all segments year-to-date
After rising every month in the second quarter, wholesale prices are now at their highest level in more than four years.
- Fuel prices continue to rise at a slow-but-steady pace
- Used car values report little seasonal impact
- High-performance vehicles outperform all segments
- Electric vehicles continue to decline
- SUVs/Crossovers performed at or above the overall segment value retention rate