Welcome to the
Dealer Learning Center
Cox Automotive provides the broadest, deepest, most complete view of the entire automotive ecosystem through our unique ability to integrate insights from our wholesale, financial, media and fixed operations brands. Every aspect of the industry is changing — from how cars are designed, produced and built, to how they are moving through the ecosystem — and it’s being driven by the connected consumer. The 2017 Insights Handbook identifies eight key markers that define where the retail automotive industry is today and where it needs to go in the future. These insights should help dealers, OEMs and lenders understand what they need to do to build a connected, holistic platform that will break down the barriers between their organizations and consumers.
Download the handbook and learn how to improve process efficiency, increase revenue, spur innovation, enhance the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
The 2017 Car Buyer Journey Study explores how consumers shop, conduct research, make vehicle purchase decisions, and allocate their time along the car buying journey. Check out this year’s compelling new data about:
· How dealer websites drive dealership visits.
· Why shoppers didn’t buy from the first dealership they visited.
· How prior consumer awareness is critical to F&I sales.
· The importance of maintenance & repair services and how to optimize fixed ops.
· Which differentiators have the biggest impact on customer satisfaction.